Text Box:

All copyrighted material mentioned is of their respective owners or Frank C Reilly 5978. No part may be copied or reproduced with out express written consent. E Clampus Vitus is a registered trade mark. All rights reserved.

Welcome to the Frank C Reilly Museum. The museum was constructed in 1983 by the ECV Chapter 5978 and to date is still owner and operated by the 5978.

The museum contains numerous artifacts from pre and post gold mining era from the La Porte area. The museum also has historical photos, documents and books. They do have some genealogical information that document historical and current cemeteries.

The museum is located on Main St La Porte, Ca and is open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, Memorial Day to Labor Day, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (530) 675-1922.

Historical Links

Questions, comments email:webmaster@ecv5978.com