All copyrighted material mentioned is © of their respective owners or Frank C Reilly 5978. No part may be copied or reproduced with out express written consent.
E Clampus Vitus® is a registered trade mark. All rights reserved.
Questions, comments email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Frank C Reilly Museum. The museum was constructed in 1983 by the ECV© Chapter 5978 and to date is still owner and operated by the 5978. The museum contains numerous artifacts from pre and post gold mining era from the La Porte area. The museum also has historical photos, documents and books. They do have some genealogical information that document historical and current cemeteries.
The museum is located on Main St La Porte, Ca and is open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, Memorial Day to Labor Day, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (530) 675-1922. Entrance is free. Our museum is funded though charity drives and direct donations. Labor for maintainance & repairs are preformed by chapter members on a voulenteer basis.